Solar Powered Energy Efficient Walk-in Refrigerator that is expandable as your needs grow.
Model 188 Single Chamber
Dimensions: 3.0 m high × 2.9m wide × 2.9 m deep – Total internal volume 18.8 m³
Consumption: 12.6 kWh / day (interior temperature 3 °C and R.H. 85%; ambient temperature 38 °C)
- 100% Solar: 2.85 kW – 10 × 285 W panels and 800 Ah deep-cycle battery bank.
- Solar + auxiliary generator: 6 panels, batteries 400Ah + 4 KW auto-starting generator (uses 5 liters diesel / day).
- Grid Power: AC 230 Volt 60 Hz 1ph: 6 A 38% duty cycle, 0.15A 62% of the time. (24 A peak starting surge.) (50 Hz avail.)
Model 426 Dual Chamber
Dimensions: 3.0 m high × 2.9m wide × 6.5 m deep – Total internal volume 42.6 m³
Dual Zone Functionality: Can be partitioned for products with different cold storage requirements: fish, meat, greens, vegetables, fruits, flowers, etc.
Consumption: 15.5 kWh / day (interior temperature 3 °C and R.H. 85%; ambient temperature 38 °C)
- 100% Solar: 3.6 kWp – 12 × 300 W panels and 48V 2000 Ah battery bank.
- Solar + auxiliary generator: .12 panels, 1000 Ah battery bank + 4 KW auto-starting generator (7 liters diesel / day).
- Grid Power: AC 230 Volt 60 Hz 1ph: 6 A 38% duty cycle, 0.30A 62% of the time. (24 A peak starting surge.) (50 Hz avail.)
Product Description and Options:
- Volumes specially calculated to optimize refrigeration system
- Modular construction which is easily expandable as storage needs grow
- Cool Cube unit is designed and rated to withstand Hurricane level wind loads
- Multiple shelving division options for renting or leasing of cold space by individual producers, families and groups
- First tier on call technical support and warranties
- Expandable solar power system for additional purposes such as cell phone and laptop charging and on site lighting
- Adjustable temperature control from below zero (special door seal and extra solar power required) to near ambient temperatures
- Internal Partition option can divide larger units into zones with differential temperatures for preserving products with different temperature requirements, such as vegetables, meat, fish, milk, flowers, seeds, fruits, onions etc.
- High quality industrial components to ensure consistent performance and a greater than 20-year service life
- Meets and/or exceeds requirements for European and international certifications
Shipping, Delivery, Assembly and Service
- Shipped flat in standard 20-foot containers for easy assembly at destination by our trained local technicians. The kit includes: wall panels, door, refrigeration system with pre-charged and tested cooling circuit, solar controls, accessories and instructions for assembly
- Easy to install with all wiring pre-assembled prior to shipment. Solar components are pre-wired and connection points are clearly marked
- Assistance provided by local certified technicians through DGrid Energy. Spare parts provided by leaders in the solar industry and in the commercial refrigeration industry, with a presence in more than fifty countries in all regions of the world
- Various Energy Options: 100% off-grid solar, hybrid solar with partial grid power tie-in where power is available, but interruptions are frequent (fewer solar panels and back-up generator supplied), Grid-tied (where power is consistent but costs are high and user wants to reduce power consumption during daylight hours)
- Optional Renewable Solutions: Bio-Mass, Micro-Hydro, Wind, PV Solar, or by hybrid power sources including both PV solar and a generator or grid power
Options and Accessories
- Remote monitoring of temperature and operation by internet or by phone to meet World Health Organization (WHO) telemetry requirements for vaccines
- Solar Energy System is expandable to other purposes: phone charging, battery charging, lighting, wi-fi or ethernet routing for cyber cafes, video, etc.
- Depending upon customer needs: Pre-chiller, Milk Chiller, Airators
- Standard installation requires concrete slab and can be disassembled and relocated up to five times without loss of performance. If portability required, can be skid or trailer mounted